2010年9月22日 星期三

Nicholas Lemons Interview

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Q: What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
NL: great music, the earth, nature, the ocean, people, people and the everything in the Universe. I am finding something new I like every day. Anything that is beautiful on the inside and out the overall bigger picture !! I believe the more beautiful you are on the inside the more beautiful you are on the out.

Q: If you were a reincarnation of someone or something what or who would it be?
NL: A White Siberian Tiger or just a Siberian Tiger or a Whale I think they are fascinating as well. I love Elephants or even to be a Cane Corso like my pup, they are also magnificent creatures. If it was not of this world and Angels are real I would love to be an angel or Buddhas right hand man >;-) Also Falcons and Hawks are awesome!! Honestly its hard to say. Zeus :-)

Q: What made you decide to get back to modeling with this sexy photo shoot?
NL: I felt very comfortable shooting with Yu Tsai, and this gave me inspiration to make these images.

Q: Your most marked characteristic?
NL: My agent Taylor says my eyes >;-) and I am thinking my tattoo's and badboy ways.

Q: What is your most treasure possession? 
NL: My dog Pharaoh and my ability to be creative.

Q: What do you most value in people?
NL: Honesty and respect go a long way from my point of view. Respect is such an important quality to have as a human being. From the moment I meet someone if they have a rude disrespectful attitude or vibe I am immediately turned off because to me that shows weakness and insecurity. Which I do not need in my life.

Q: Where would you like to live?
NL: I will always love the great Northwest where I grew up. Than in NYC and LA I hope to always have a home base. I love the everyday grind of a big city and there are many city's around the world which are fabulous as well, which I would love to have a chance to live in one day. But for chilling out and relaxation, anywhere tropical!! I love to explore and travel so if I could live one place it would be where I would be working and staying productive the most.

Q: Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
NL: This is a difficult question because when I was younger I collected comics like crazy and then of course I got into video games, and to tell you the truth there are so many its pretty much impossible to name them all, but I have always been into Batman and Robyn also I loved the Silver Surfer, Green Lantern, Daredevil, X-MEN, Superman, ... The list goes on but the one that popped up first when you asked the question was the Silver Surfer. I had the game on video game device (I can't remember if it was Nintendo the first one or what) but I do remember playing that game a lot. I love animation characters and if u get the chance Ninja Scroll, AKIRA and Ghost in the Shell are amazing!!!!

Q: What is your motto?
NL: Love what you live for.

Q: What do you wear when you sleep?
NL: Nothing most of the time, sometimes sweatpants sometimes boxers.

Q: Where do you see your self 5 years from now?
NL: I see myself still working hard because I will always be a hard worker and have a mind of a hustler. If I told you where I see myself visually, then it would ruin the surprise, and spoil it for all the people in my court >;-) You'll have to wait and see, ...

沒有留言:

張貼留言