2010年8月27日 星期五

Sherry Vine - You're a HOMO



I know that you're scared and

我知道你有點害怕
I know that you like to hide in your secret world.
而我也知道你只想要躲在你的小宇宙裡
But I just can't let you get away with it anymore.
但是我不能在讓你自欺欺人下去了
You're a HOMO.
你是個同性戀
-
You like your sex, in public toilets.
你喜歡在公廁裡作愛
So no one can see you, they can't see you.
因為沒人會發現,他們看不到你
Or at the park, in the bushes.
或是在公園的草叢中打野砲
But where's that wedding ring I saw on you?
但是你那結婚戒指我好像在哪看過
And when you vote against me from the capital in DC.
而 當你在華盛頓投下對我的反對票時
Can't you see that you create, a world of hate?
你 難道不知道你創造了一個對立的世界嗎?
Should feel ashsmed, YOU'RE A HOMO!!
你該感到羞恥,只因你是個同性戀
No one to blame, YOU'RE A HOMO!!
別怪任何人, 你就是個同性戀
-
Don't want no muff, you like that dick
沒錯,你就是喜歡大屌
You are a lying hypocrite.
你這個口是心非的小壞壞
Should feel ashsmed, YOU'RE A HOMO!!
你該感到羞恥,只因你是個同性戀
YOU'RE A HOMO. Honey, YOU'RE A HOMO
你是同性戀. honey,你是個同性戀
-
Plz. Just stop lying. YOU'RE A HOMO. Just come out!!
拜託 別裝了 你就是同性戀 面對自己吧!!
*COME OUT應為出櫃之意
-
You say I'm sick, I'm just a sinner.
你可以說我瘋了, 但我只是個罪人
But I'm not the one molesting boys.
但 起碼我沒有猥褻男童
And all those people that you torture
而那些被你折磨的人
Their ghosts will fill your head with deafening noise
他們的靈魂將在你腦中縈繞不散
And when you use religion, as a front for oppression.
而當你想用宗教來施壓前
Can't you see that you create a world of hate
你難道不知道你創造了一個對立的世界嗎?
(Chorus 重複副歌)
-
There is no shame, you're a homo
不必感到羞恥, 你不過是個同性戀
No one to blame, you're a homo
不用怨天尤人, 你不過是個同性戀
Life's just a game, you're a homo
人生不過遊戲一場, 你就是個同性戀罷了
I am the same, i'm a homo
我也一樣, 我也是個同性戀
There is no shame, i'm a homo
幹麻歹勢? 我就是同性戀
No one to blame, i'm a homo
不用怨天尤人, 我就是同性戀
So say it now, and say it loud
說吧,儘管大聲說出來
It's time to live out and proud
勇敢且驕傲地活出自己吧
I am the same, i'm a homo
我也跟你一樣, 是個不折不扣的同性戀
 
大力感謝甲板網友sula748的翻譯!

沒有留言:

張貼留言