2010年6月17日 星期四

Megan Fox covers Interview Magazine


pics source:http://megan-fox.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=708




Megan Fox opens up to fellow actor Zach Galifanakis in the June/July 2010 issue of Interview Magazine, on stands now. Here’s what the 24-year-old former Transformers babe shared with the mag:

On her dislike for the paparazzi:
“I don’t really resent being on the red carpet as much as I do having to deal with the paparazzi. The photographers on the red carpet, that’s their job.”

On her regret over comparing director Michael Bay to Hitler: “In the past, I’ve been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality. So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what’s really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言