2010年4月24日 星期六

Andrew Cooper Interview from World of Models



A classy male model that has been working with the most renowned fashion designers of this very competitive and fascinating industry. Ladies and Gentlemen, World of Models is proud to share with you guys an exclusive interview with Andrew Cooper!

I am 29 years old from Manchester England, married and daddy to my 16 month old daughter Taylor. Swapped city life for the country one year ago and bought and old farm estate outside the city.My interests are football(Manchester United), oxing/thai boxing and my dogs(two american bulldogs).

After being spotted in london on the street 2 times at the age of 15, I was not really sure about it until I eventually decided to join models 1 part time at the age of 16. I remember my first test shoot was in London and we kept having to move on as we had no permit to shoot in a museum, at least it made it interesting. Since then every year has been better than the last experiencing new places and working with some great people. I am also lucky to have made some good friends who I still work with and have done for the past 10 years. Recent projects .... well I shot the new Louis Vuitton with Carter Smith in the beginning of february in africa. It was the most unbelievable experience shooting on safari with baby lions and something I will never forget.

Working with photographers: freedom to express himself and no previous preparation!

I like to feel like there is some kinda freedom to express yourself and move, I am not so good at staying still. I also much prefer to be outside than stuck in a studio.No preparation I just turn up on time and do my job.As for backstages´ stories, What happens on set stays on set......HA 

The catwalks experiences and the 150 pairs of sneakers!!!

D&G, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Bottega Venetta,Tommy Hilfinger, Gucci, Gap, Zara .... I have been working a long time so quite a few. Most of my experiences of catwalk are rushing around trying to get everything done.

At home I am just chillin, so not really bothered. Just sweats/jeans and a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers. I do have a serious problem with buying sneakers though, I probably have around 150 pairs. I am though a bit of a shopaholic and have a real passion for nice watches currently a rolex daytona black face steel bracelet

Andrew by himself

Anonymous in a crowd, all of a sudden, a fan approaches you and reveals to others that you are a very popular and famous model. The excitement takes over and the crowd gets wild. How would you handle it? Do one. I´d wanna get out of there, I am not someone who like attention
Human Rights, Freedom of Speech, Wars and sexual behaviour: Politics are personal. I believe the world is in a fucked up place at the moment and everyone needs to realise their own impact and try and change
Show biz, Fame, Success and the 5 most important things: I´m Not for show business. I like to enjoy my life with people who are sincere and real to me. I work and I go home. I enjoy my job and the things it does for me and the opportunities it provides, but don't believe the hype. Success is doing something to the best of your ability and getting recognition for that
5 things
Family
Love
Nature
Beauty
Travel
His way to atract someone´s attention: Smile
Having fun, places he goes and enjoys the best of life: Dinner/bbq/ Beach with friends
The craziest (nastiest?) thing he´s ever done in a summer time season: I went to Ibiza for two days and stayed for two weeks, to this day it´s a real blur. Happy Days
Fav body part and why: Havent really got one, my mouth... U can get many pleasures with it
Fav food: Japanese (Yellow tail sashimi)
Fav undies for his daily activities and for those coooool sexy moments (lol!): Calvin Klein.
An unforgettable moment: My daughter being born

The Projects
Well, I am currently in Marseile airport after finishing Winter 2010 Esprit with Mariano vivanco and off straight to Seattle to shoot Nautica 2010. Happy Days
Main motto: Love to Live
Full name: Andrew James Cooper
contact info: New Madison Paris

Source: World of Models

沒有留言:

張貼留言