2009年12月27日 星期日

Mathias Lauridsen - Bruuns Bazaar SS09 Backstage Interview




Interview with Danish male model Mathias Lauridsen, Bruuns Bazaar creative director Bjorn Bruuns, and Scoop Models director Jesper Lundquist. Everything takes place backstage at Bruuns Bazaar's Spring/Summer 2009 fashion show at Copenhagen Fashion Week (August 6th, 2008).

Courtesy of Sputnik.dk and the morning show Go' morgen Denmark.

Translation (Courtesy of Sabrina and her cousin - many thanks!):

"...now it's about fashion again. We have many beautiful women, but at the moment we also have a very handsome man. He is not only beautiful and young -- he is also one of the world's hottest and best top models. We have followed him the last couple of days to a fashion show at the Government's State Museum for Art. His name is Mathias Lauridsen."

Mathias: "I've just arrived here to Bruuns Bazaar Show at the Government's State Museum for Art, and I'm just getting make-up done. I assume I'm going to have to get my hair done and then, hopefully, I can go up and try the clothes and see the atmosphere."

Mathias (who is now dressed and ready to go): "They are having a hall test. We should probably listen."

Bjørn: "Now, we'll just try it once."

Bjørn: "Mathias looks good, but it's not all about looks. The biggest guy on the market isn't always the guy who looks the best. It's about working well in front of the camera, and we know that we can say that Mathias both looks very good can do what's needed of him. So, he is very special, I would say. I have worked with many and Mathias is very extreme (In a good way). So, I don't really know who's better than Mathias, I would say he's number one in the world. He is clearly in a class of his own."

Mathias: "Now we're standing here just before the show starts. I had my wardrobe presented -- I have three outfits: the first one is calm and quiet, that's what you jump in while you're waiting; the next few pieces should go a bit quickly. So, there's traffic back and forth here. In shows, it's necessary to have a dresser, but in daily life it would be completely horrible to have another ready when you take your shirt off."

Mathias: "We're rolling!"

Jesper: "He's incredibly photogenic and he looks diffrent on every photo. If you look at his campaign for Gucci, Lacoste and Hugo Boss in his porfolio, you would think he was ten different people. He has a wonderful quality which is incredibly rare, and he has been number one on Models.com for two years now -- which is very unbelievable for a Danish model since it has been so long. We have never had something that reminds me of this, and we have never had a woman for that long either."

Mathias: "Oh, those girls. They are walking slowly."

Mathias: "There was a lot of time."

Jesper: "He's very calm, very down-to-earth. He's not a party guy or even one of those people who have their nose in the sky (Arrogant). He's a very good boy. I would say that it has been a very important for his career that he's sympathetic and sweet. There're models that can be in his position and they're like 'and here I come,' but he's not like that. He's a very nice boy."

Mathias: "The show is running a bit late, but all together I think I've been here for two and a half hours; effective working hours. It has been with clothes changing for fifteen minutes. So, that's the way it is. [English] Another day at the office :)"

沒有留言:

張貼留言