2017年4月16日 星期日


錯誤種類 實際案例
怎麼寫才對
動詞+動詞
我想建議你去問….
May I suggest you to ask...
我們考慮買….
We consider to buy….

→May I
suggest you ask...

→We
consider buying….
介系詞
我們來討論。
Let’s discuss about it.
我想提醒你開會。
I’d like to remind you the meeting.

→
Let’s discuss it.


→
I’d like to remind you of the meeting.
可數/不可數名詞
我們銀行總部在巴黎。
Our bank has its headquarter in Pairs.
他沒有這類工作經驗。
He has no experiences in this sort of work.

→Our bank has its headquarters in Pairs.


→He has no experience in this sort of work.

詞性
這很方便。
It’s very convenience.
我會採納你的勸告。
I will take your advise.

→It’s very convenient.

 →I will take your advice.
時態
至今這工作還算容易,但也許還有變化。
So far the work is easy but things may change.
瑪麗說她完成了這項工作。
Mary said that she finished the job.


→So far the work has been easy but things may change.

 →Mary said that she had finished the job.
主動/被動
請注意
Please be noted that….
我想你會受益於我們的新課程。
I think you will have benefit from our new program.

→Please note that….

 →I think you will benefit from our improved customer service.

沒有留言:

張貼留言